Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, February 12, 2007


LIBRA: On Saturday, you may discover a new creative talent you never knew you possessed, thanks to the New Moon in Aquarius. On Sunday, the Sun enters Pisces, and your focus may be on your daily job and on ways you can maximize your talents to get ahead. You may experience some restless feelings and in an effort to bring some change into your life think about switching jobs. It might be that you have a good job but need to revitalize other areas of your life, so think first before you switch.

ANO BA NAMAN YAN, HINDI PA NGA AKO NAKAKAPAG-UMPISA EH I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING JOBS NA? HAHAHA. DI BALE KAYA KO 'TO. IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT, I CAN ALWAYS OPT TO JUMP SHIP. AT LEAST, AFTER MY MINIMUM CONTRACT. :P

Well, wish me luck. I'm about to drag my brother out of bed so he could go with me while I submit my requirements before my training this Thursday. Maybe I can wheedle him into watching The Holiday with me, even if I myself would probably gag somewhere midway into the movie. Besides, I've already thought out this whole summer job shit. It's not going to be the central point in my life to the point of dependency, even if it'll be taking so much of my time & energy, like school. But, just very much like school, I need this to broaden my horizons, no matter how cliche that goes now, & this will come very handy in the future. I hope. Whatever. I just hope I don't chicken out. Oh, please, I hope I'd really commit this time.

posted by Andalusia at 2/12/2007 08:01:00 AM


*