Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, February 01, 2007


OK, thanks to Deric, I now have my old web-based RPG persona back in action, haha, but this time, in Kingdom of Loathing. It's fucking cute & funny, & I'm now a Pastamancer, wahaha. Here are my stats so far:



Level 2
Yeast Scholar

Statistics:

Current Hit Points: 5
Maximum Hit Points: 8

Current Mana Points: 4
Maximum Mana Points: 9 (base: 4)

Muscle: 5
(1/11)

Mysticality: 6
(3/13)

Moxie: 4
(0/9)

Adventures remaining: 49
Meat: 0

Account Created: January 31, 2007
Turns Played: 32
Days Played: 0

Advancement:

You must gain 2 Mysticality to advance to level 3.


Skills:

Manicotti Meditation
Type: Noncombat
MP Cost: 1

By meditating on your Manicotti Mandala, you can achieve oneness with the pasta which makes up the underlying structure of reality. Your Magicalness will increase for a period of time.


Inventory:

Equipment:
Ravioli Hat

This is a hat fashioned from an oversized ravioli. Or maybe raviolus. We were never sure about that one.

Type: hat
Power: 10
Selling Price: 1 Meat.


Pasta spoon

This is a pasta spoon, weapon of choice of the Pastamancers. While similar to the rasta spoon, the pasta spoon is used more for making noodle magic than for summoning reggae music.

Type: weapon (1-handed utensil)
Power: 10
Selling Price: 1 Meat.



Haha, & after using my first skill for the first time, voila:

You meditate. Magicalness courses through your veins.
You acquire an effect: Pasta Oneness
(duration: 5 Adventures)

You feel at one with the forces of the pastaverse. Your fingers pulse with Magicalness.

My Mysticality is now 8 (6/13) & my Maximum Mana Points is now 12. Yipee! I'm now off to kill some evil bunnies in the Dire Warren in Mt. Noob. HAHAHA.

[EDIT: 1:50 AM] Level 3 nako, so I'm now a Noodle Neophyte, ahaha, & I'm somewhere in The Distant Woods, with only 4/8 HP, crap! This is fucking addicting. I wonder if I'll ever survive training without missing a game! I only have 19 turns left, though. Let's share stats!!!

[EDIT: 2:45 AM] I just made a new "friend" in the game, & she gave me a tonload of items! Then I had some guys conjure Jalapeno Saucesphere & Tenacity of the Snapper on me, so I'm quite invincible now, I think. HAHA this is so much fun! :D Too bad I have to earn turns again. This game requires a lot of eating, crap... just when I'm on a diet. Anyway, I just joined a clan for more adventures & stuff. Too bad Deric joined something else more snooty-sounding. :P

Haha, just in case you didn't know, I am uh, a real life pastamancer. Or pastamanceSS. Whatev. :P

posted by Andalusia at 2/01/2007 01:16:00 AM


*