Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, January 01, 2007


Sometimes we just need to determine when to draw the line or prod further: while other women are going great lengths to save the world as much as they can, I have to keep myself pretty balanced. Not too aggressive, not too shrinking, either. Not sell myself short, but at the same time not overestimate myself, lest I'd bite more than what I can chew. Looking back at my failures & utterly surreal experiences since childhood, with someone insightful enough (especially when I least expect it, like my mother, would you believe?!) to help you reflect on such, I think I can handle 2007, the same way I got through life from 10 to 16 years ago. I just need to draw that inner strength & serenity again. It just pains me that everytime I get to think of it, I'd realize I'm so much more interesting & resilient (though more clueless in a sense, of course) when I was younger. Now I'm just...

Well, scratch that. I should end this by declaring how re-empowered & re-energized I feel after much contemplation, like I always would when I'd stay up to watch the sun rise &/or set in my childhood home, without worrying about temporal trappings & other comforts. Though I'd need to make a trip back there soon.

(MOTD) = Sarah McLachlan - World on Fire

posted by Andalusia at 1/01/2007 07:32:00 AM


*