Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, November 06, 2006


Hindi pa tapos ang taon pero I can say this has been a crazy year, & I don't mean that in a good way. It's been very costly (my fault, I know), very tiring, very traumatic, & very unforgiving (despite the countless times of blissful relaxation) but at least I'm a bit wiser now even if I find myself more numb everytime. I guess all I have to do now is be more patient until the New Year — which, numerologically speaking, is a good time to be more introspective, & thankfully just a few weeks away. 2005 may have been a blur, but I appreciate all my memories of & acquisitions from it more than ever. Of course, I will always be grateful for 2k6 in spite of my horror, remorse, hatred, & anguish... especially now I know who my real friends are & what my real worth is.

Anyway, I might officiate mock weddings soon, haha, in accordance with the Celtic tradition of handfasting. I might be setting myself up for eternal damnation wahahaha but I can't wait to be a priestess invoking elementals, tying gaily-colored ribbons, & tossing rose petals all over a consecrated kuno circle, hehe. All in the name of theatrics, fortune-telling, camaraderie, & the New Year. I have to include this fabulous poem from Kahlil Gibran (one of my utmost favorites; I can't remember how many times I've posted this online & written it in my personal correspondence) in my spiel during the ceremony:

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between to shore of your souls.
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each of you be alone.
Even as the strings of a lute are alone
though they quiver with the same music.
Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping,
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together yet not too near together:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.


Haha, the things I'd do to forget my incessant loneliness for fun.

(MOTD) = Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun

posted by Andalusia at 11/06/2006 03:01:00 AM


*