Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, May 13, 2006


You know what is sheer torture? Having to endure 2-3 days' worth of kittens mewing out loud that just lost their mom to an inexplicable death. After losing my tomcat Sophie (I'm so much luckier with male pets, seriously! WAHAHA) last year (he's still alive, though, prowling the neigborhood) because I neglected my motherly duties to the spoiled bastard after my kid sister passed away :( who was also his mother-figure, I didn't feel like taking care of stray unweaned kittens in need anymore. Especially when Cody died a few months before my kid sister. It's a good thing Sunspot (another tomkitten I saved even if his mom Elena was here freeloading for sometime) still lives here, & I regret not taking care of him as much as I looked after Sophie. My brother & I just wanted to throw the damn new kittens away, assuming they were too little = underdeveloped to be attended to. But when our household help showed the adorable tiny fuckers last night & gladly announced that she was able to feed them a few hours earlier, I was so relieved. I hope they'd survive. I really want them to. I can't handle news of deaths anymore, anyway. They practically look like my other estranged cat Panther, Sunspot's half-brother. :D I sure hope I can rear them kahit papano.

(MOTD) = Prodigy - One Love

posted by Andalusia at 5/13/2006 05:21:00 AM


*