Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, February 22, 2005


"Why does being patient have to take so long?" quipped one frustrated soul. Could it have been you? Waiting has never been your strong suit, there's no question about it. You will get through today best if you concentrate on finding an outlet for your pent-up frustration. A visit to the gym, or a vigorous cleaning of the house, would help.
Haha. No way. I'm too hyper to clean my room this week. I'd rather go places & make myself sick with all the things I've to subject myself to. I got a lot of freebies from the mall today, though — loot from The Body Shop: some bath/shower cream, vert de bamboo oil (will be phased out soon here; been using this shit for years), & refreshing eye gel mask, foot socks, Stephen King's On Writing, a Scrabble board, a tiny 'Violent Mood Swings' badge (hehe), & an I-Ching book.

(MOTD) = Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

posted by Andalusia at 2/22/2005 10:22:00 PM


*