Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, October 11, 2004


I always get this blasted card. What should I do? Get rid of all my plans of going back on track so I could do something more productive with my life? Can't I be like my old self anymore? Should I allow myself to "die" & immerse in the "Underworld" for what I have now?

Eh pagod na pagod na kong mag-isa.


Take time off before circumstances force you to. Subjugate your outer life to your inner life for awhile; focus your attention there for now.

The card in the Long-term Potential position points to unknowns still taking shape. It is the "wild card" yet to be played.

When the Four of Swords is in this position, you might find that circumstances seem to conspire to sidetrack you for a while. Give your health or the demands of your private life a chance to take priority over your outer persona and your visible role in the world. Agree to temporarily forget about your considerable accomplishments and any sense of worldly importance you may have developed.

Just disappear for awhile, then go deep within to revisit and resolve long-ignored core issues. This is not a setback. Those around you who have become accustomed to depending on you may be strengthened as well. You deserve time to not have to be responsive and responsible to others. When you are finished with this period of introspection, you will return to the world with much greater clarity, strengthened for growth and progress in the future.
(MOTD) = Skunk Anansie - You'll Follow Me Down

posted by Andalusia at 10/11/2004 11:51:00 PM


*