Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, September 25, 2003


Your key planet, Venus, is under some serious stress today as Saturn-The-Tester and Chiron-The-Wounded-Healer square off with her. You may feel the brunt of this as a sense of isolation. You may not feel supported by others — even those who profess to love you. You feel hurt. If any of this rings true, remind yourself that much of what you are experiencing is based upon remembrances of past pain. Healing can happen if you are willing to remember the past and then let it go.
(MOTD) = Sponge - Molly

posted by Andalusia at 9/25/2003 05:12:00 AM


*