Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, September 29, 2003


xiaoyubeh: 4 days before my birthday 8 yrs ago i tried to kill myself
xiaoyubeh: the year before that, i broke down din
xiaoyubeh: a month before my birthday in 1997 i was contemplating on suicide
xiaoyubeh: last year i was fucking unhappy din with the world
xiaoyubeh: wala nang taon na naging masaya ako
xiaoyubeh: september 23 1999 was one of the worst days of my life
xiaoyubeh: andun ako sa bahay ng bespren ko na nag-iiiyak na parang baliw
xiaoyubeh: i was happy nung (2001) though
xiaoyubeh: pero it was still so much of a blur

Buti naman ngayong taon medyo OK na. ^_^ Drama ba? HAHAHA.

If it weren't for Shy, I would've ended up running amuck last Saturday. Much thanks to Gary, Kuya Mike, & Raymond for working wonders with white bread, cheddar cheese, butter, garlic powder, & vegetables, hehe. Glad to have my kid sibs & my beau's best buds pitch in as well. I know the latter was bored shit helpless the last time, but I'll make it up to you soon! Hopefully, for Kuya I-Am-Sam (hehe), lababowl Jek, & diva link Marky, my readings for you made sense. For my long-ago-since-The English Club ally Jim Ryan, thanks for letting me have my CAKE then eat it, too, hehe. Yay.

For a pretty ora-orada get-together, it was quite fun. But don't expect anything like that from me again — especially after I've been calling it off for the past 48 hours way before it started. There's plenty of drinks left over, btw! Too bad there wasn't much carbonara to go around. I hope the next time I get on with something like this, I'd have my most favorite person with me to help out... *sigh*


(MOTD) = Blink 182 - Dammit

posted by Andalusia at 9/29/2003 12:22:00 AM


*