Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, September 01, 2003


LIBRA: It’s difficult to act as nicely as you’d like, but there’s a part of you that’s fed up with always taking care of everyone else first. Sure, you may still play the part of the perfect host or hostess, but what are you going to do with the resentment that sits behind your tactful smile? Others will still like you if you tell them what you want. There’s nothing wrong with taking care of your own needs. In fact, you just may have more to offer others if you do.
So true. I think this attitude'll last until the end of the month, I'm afraid. I hope I'll shake the feelings off soon. I don't even know why I'm like this at all.

posted by Andalusia at 9/01/2003 02:14:00 PM


*