Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, September 30, 2003


I wish I were as strong, witty, & determined as I used to be.
Too bad I've become too moody for my own good.



The Queen of Swords, reversed, in the Hidden Self position, suggests that this Queen can’t be fooled too easily. She is probably intelligent, honest, and a direct communicator who may not tolerant much nonsense. By sheer will and determination she seems to be able to do what must be done, often setting aside her own sorrow, emotions, or pleasures in order to accomplish the goal, attend to justice, or keep the commitment. It could be that this Queen might have a tendency to become harsh or impatient with others, and may be a bit uncomfortable with open displays of affection or emotion. Others may see her as witty, if not a bit judgmental, but almost everyone would agree that she is courageous, and a person of some character. This Queen may have some control issues that need addressing with a mother, daughter, or sister type, which might be masking some resentment, or she could still be carrying a torch for a lost love.

(MOTD) = Sponge - Molly

posted by Andalusia at 9/30/2003 08:29:00 AM


*