Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, September 21, 2003


Finally, after 2 years & 2 more derailing albums, STP has come up with the idea to release a Greatest Hits album this year, initially titled, 'Thank You", by November 11. The tentative track line-up is as follows:
1 Vasoline
2 Down
3 Wicked Garden
4 Big Empty
5 Plush
6 Big Bang Baby
7 Creep
8 Lady Picture Show
9 Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart
10 Interstate Love Song
11 All In The Suit That You Wear (NEW TRACK)
12 Sex Type Thing
13 Days Of The Week
14 Sour Girl
15 Plush (Acoustic)
It's unfair. They already have such an album coming out, & I haven't even seen them perform live! So am I supposed to be happy about this or what?! Plus why don't they have Dead & Bloated on the list?! WAAAAAAHHH. Why does it also have to be on November, of all dates?! Double WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Why do I have to be this messed up, too, just DAYS before my birthday? (Good thing Shy beeped in to ask me if she can come over earlier to help me out on Saturday, though!) Never mind. Good luck with everyone, anyway, on their dates this week!

posted by Andalusia at 9/21/2003 01:34:00 AM


*