1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Uhm, I never really looked up to anyone like that when I was a kid. I'm more into realistic characters, like fictional martial artists & a few real-life remarkable people. But eventually as I grew older, I appreciated Batman — thanks to Tim Burton, hehe.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
I think I quite got a lot of things I wanted, even if it had to take me until recently to do so. I'll still think of something for this question, though.
3. What's the farthest from home you've been?
Cagayan de Oro, I think. The place is fabulous. Northern Mindanao is fantastic actually, if it weren't for some of the people or the language barrier & diversity of the culture. I wouldn't want to live there. Dammit.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
A new language in full, like Nihongo or German.
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Rest as much as I can, because physically I'm really feeling sick & sluggish, then fix my room. Also, work on my reading & new blog communities.