Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, February 02, 2003


I forgot what was the title of this other anime series that Kathz had on VCD aside from the Love Hina Christmas & Spring specials. I wasn't able to go out yesterday & last Friday as promised, because of my darned cramps. I'm feeling a little bit better now, but I'm not sure if I can finally leave. I'll try, as I don't want to break my word all over again. Besides, I owe her this reading entailing primarily a work/career spread I found online which I'm very much pleased with, hehe. The psychological reading that I tried on her last Thursday was highly potent — reflective of her repressed issues at the most — & she tried this silly little game of choosing out of 78 cards a few of our favorite numbers in descending order. For example, out of that 78 in my deck, she'd count up to 29 cards, then count up again to 18, then 15, then 8, then 4, then 2, then one last card which would stand for zero. Such numbers are those that represent a great deal of our history & what not. It was a good try, of course, but I do not want to dabble in self-made spreads by myself just yet. It's rather hard, after all, to make readings for myself in the first place. What came out in that little experiment got me thinking big time, though. Especially what turned up to be the numbers 4, 1, & zero (what we decided upon that would signify that we have to start from scratch) in my reading... damn life.


(MOTD) = John Mayer - Great Indoors

posted by Andalusia at 2/02/2003 11:39:00 AM


*