Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, September 06, 2002


HAHAHAHA, couldn't help but post this!!!

But she is definitely reeking of controversy, so... oh, well.

Hell, she's pop as all them other pop girl artists are, & her debut music video sucks, methinks. But I like her album's carrier single, & I didn't know that she was the one credited for it until I had to see the sucky video (which yeah, had its nice shots somewhat that must've drawn in a horde of fans in one way or another, but...) & read/hear all the fuss about her just about everytime + everywhere. Christ. Isn't it ironic how she sings about the greatness of being true to oneself + anything but ordinary, but appears to be so unlike her songs to the masses?

Poor thing, though.

She doesn't need another bad review from anyone like me. I really could care less. I'm more worried about my own wobbling progress.

posted by Andalusia at 9/06/2002 06:09:00 AM


*