Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, March 29, 2002




SERENDIPITY INDEED

As hard as I could, I've been rummaging through my head for things to say, to no avail.

However, I think this poem from Paula Finn might just do the trick...

When You First Came into my Life

When you first came into my life...
I had no idea how easy you would be to talk to
and I never imagined that our early conversation
would grow into such a strong friendship.

I never suspected that we'd discover
so many common interest and values,
or that I could ever enjoy simple pleasures
as much as when they are shared with you.

I never thought we'd have so many
warm and happy times together,
or that your compassion would help so much
to ease me through the rougher times.

I didn't expect to feel so soon
as though I'd known you forever,
or to trust you so easily
with my secrets and deepest feelings...

I never thought
that your support could make such a difference,
that your encouragement would bring my dreams closer,
make my successes sweeter,
and my losses easier to accept.

I never imagined that I would grow to want, to need,
and to love you so much.
When you first came into my life,
I never dreamed you'd soon be someone
whom I couldn't live without.


Sappy days are here again.

And I can actually die of them. ^.^

posted by Andalusia at 3/29/2002 07:00:00 AM


*