Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, March 04, 2002


I'm glad I was able to talk to my best bud over IRC a while back, even if for only a short while. Hopefully I can get to be with her in person this week. It just hurts me knowing that she's down in the dumps when she's supposed to be excited & happy about her upcoming graduation. Dammit, girl, you'll be having a degree in a few days & you're still pissed off with life? What am I supposed to do then? Hurl my body away atop a bridge or a cliff or someplace else steep & towering to relieve myself of my frustration & misery?! Ohhh, please. Bottom line: look at the bright side, don't cry over spilled milk. What matters is that you're on to a new chapter of your life saga; there are tougher issues to deal within there. The fun's just about to start.

I had a nice Sunday, nevertheless, even if I had to sleep the rest of the day away. It's not everyday that I'd get to feel as blissful as this, anyhow.

lbshmhls.

posted by Andalusia at 3/04/2002 06:31:00 AM


*