Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, March 17, 2002


I got this little survey from my other e-diary, from dear ozmen:

1. Do you have any eating habits others might think are odd?

I also eat pasta sometimes with rice. Rice is that much of a staple food to me. There was even this one time when I ended up with only carbonara sauce & a pot of rice for lunch. I ate them combined in a bowl & happily gobbled away. Hehe. *nyum* But I can live with cream of mushroom soup & white bread so far.

I do not eat raisins mixed into salads, cookies, chocolate bars, & the like. I'd rather eat them plain, straight out of the box or bag.

I eat not because I have to, but because I'm hungry. So that means I eat just about anytime, anywhere. I can have dinner for breakfast, or breakfast for lunch. Most people I know eat by the clock, but thanks to my screwed-up bio-clock, I don't chow on schedule.

I can live without maple syrup or sugar on my pancakes (in fact I want ONLY butter on em), & without tabasco sauce or catsup on my pizza.

2. What was the worst date you ever went on?

Most of them lowly blind dates I have to subject myself to. I'm not such a good date, either, anyhow. I hate dates.

3. Who (or what site) inspired you to begin Blogging?

The sassy + spunky + sexy atomikai did. Hehe. I got hooked in an instant in Freshly Brewed. Then when our site went down for a while, to amuse myself, I put up this measly page & voila.

4. Have you inspired, encouraged, or begged anyone else to start a Blog?

Hmmm... twinx got into the habit. Ever since last year I invited a lot of people to do so; even my best friend. But most of them haven't put up any blogs yet!

5. Any foods you just will not eat?

S-P-I-C-Y stuff. Oysters. Wasabi chips. Soggy green leafy vegetables, like boiled eggplant. *UGH* Locusts!!! & all them other exotic bug + insides + unlikely fauna-turned-food mostly available all across Asia.

6. Describe the worst Birthday party (adult or child's) that you ever attended?

Hmmm... even though most of the birthday parties I've gone to were either so-so or altogether sucky, I don't complain, as long as there's plenty of stuff to chow coupled with hearty laughs. ^_^

7. What was the first music album you ever bought (tape, CD, LP, whichever or all of the above)?

Yikes, I don't remember at all. We already have tons of tapes before at home, & I loved the Beatles & Tears for Fears. I didn't even bother getting my own copies because we also had records borrowed in circulation, mostly from my posse & my older sibs' friends. Plus, I had the radio feeding me enough bullshit to last me a lifetime. I was that passive. But I think I had Color Me Badd's debut, which my best bud Cres & I were into (haha). When I fell in love with grunge a few months later, I got debuts of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, & finally STP & Smashing Pumpkins. My older sisters weren't much into rock/metal & I didn't want to keep anything around related to that around the house. That was the start of my own soundtripping as well as the assertion of my self-identity.


posted by Andalusia at 3/17/2002 01:31:00 PM


*