Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, January 11, 2002


(MOTD) = Veruca Salt - Forsythia

Woke up early today, & went on with daily morning stuff. Breakfast & lunch blues were fine to begin with. Had ice cream while I was at `em. I wish I could go out, though, but sluggishness has gotten the best of me now. Dunno if I could leave or what tomorrow, especially when we all have to move out to a hotel for a day or so by the weekend.

I think I have to collect mp3's all over again. Took me a month or so to recover from my loss. I need my various doses of mood-swing alleviators.

I'm back to playing ARCHMAGE. But I'm concentrating solely on Blitz Solo nowadays. Been a while since I've played Battle Realms. My brother's hogging the PC while getting himself revved up online with the latter.

shadowkat & I went out last Monday afternoon for an on-the-spot chick flick trip at the local mall... On The Line wasn't so bad - I've seen reaaaaaally better stuff - but it actually made me think of things. I even caught myself crying over certain blurry takes. But I wasn't really crying over the movie... damn life, I must be really thinking TOO much. Even though I wasn't able to do exactly what I wanted to do, like get my hair & nails done, I quite had fun. I always get a kick out of bonding moments anyway... however, I have been thinking too much. There were instances wherein I was saying & doing major social boo-boos to & fro like crazy. And when I got home that night, I had to call in sick again for the next 2 days. Just when I thought I was on the road to recovery.

I dunno if my bio-clock's getting real screwed or am I gearing back to normal, diurnal mode. Being sick for 2 weeks ain't no fun at all.

Oh, yikes, Kai has decided to finally put up Drained back again. WHOOHOO!!!!!! I'm saved!!

I might as well leave this place by the time Mom gets back home. Or maybe before she actually does...

So many pursuits, so little time.


posted by Andalusia at 1/11/2002 03:16:00 PM


*