Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wThursday, January 31, 2002


Had an interesting week.

Snapped at some prissy airheads, stood up some friends, ate myself into a coma, focused on reading - trying not to fall asleep while at it, re-read old e-mail, stayed up late, racked my brains for winning quips, downloaded more mp3's, watched movie reruns, & got mildly sick all over again.

Not to mention hanging out with my best bud IRL, keeping in touch with high school friends, tripping drastically such as getting my nails effin' painted sunset pink, & having my mood swings vascillate from downcast to giddy then dropping down back close to insanity; thus, relentless suicide.

God. I sure had fun.

I hope you kids did, too.


posted by Andalusia at 1/31/2002 11:09:00 PM


*