Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, August 31, 2001


(MOTD) = 3 Doors Down - Loser

Out of sight, out of mind. That's what happened ever since the last time I got to talk to HIM. I'm glad I've been off his case after that, & the deluge of other preoccupations made it oh-so easier. Finally I'm free of all binding pathetic emotions - I'm back to square one, floating haplessly & haphazardly along the waves of Fate. I've grown terribly passive & hollow over the weeks.

Then here he comes back barging in the scene. I treat him casually, dishing out rather detailed stories on how's it been ever since we've talked & sufficient replies to his queries. It's the least I can do - after all, I didn't make the first move this time to say hello. I'm a bit hyper tonight, too; getting a real kick out of Rush Hour 2 & iced coffee. He manages to discourse with me for an hour or so, with the little breaks he manages to squeeze in between chats. I pity him at the same time applaud him for his superb effort of being disgustingly yet smoothly hypocritical... I saw it coming, anyway. I guess all user-friendly jerks are like that. I can't be totally that much of an asskisser, though. It's hard faking it, even if I'm in dire need of help from anyone I just can't stand but need to suck up to. Funny how today's "session" turns out to be our best conversation this time around, post-partnership era. It was crappy though, when he again had to blow my bubble after I got carried away blabbering bullshit (blame it on Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy in Shrek, my upcoming birthday, & caffeine for dinner). Maybe he's now thinking, 'damn, Abbee never learns, does she? What a loser.' Well, look who's talking. What a jackass. I wouldn't resort to strategies like his - unless it ain't a mere ploy at all. Maybe there's some sincerity to it all along, & I'm just being stuck-up paranoid. I may help him out despite everything, but then again, this matter needs more discernment than ever. He's got a long way to prove himself nowadays... bah, the hell do I care?! I've got no time for scumbags like him anymore. He wasted everything I had & that was for him. Tsk. I'm moving on now. And I VERY MUCH mean it. But I'll take his word for this: I better move out of this hellhole fast, if I still want to make my dreams of pursuing photography, culinary arts, oil painting, & putting up a Japanese-style home come true.

Too bad things didn't have to work out the way they should've been. I'm not regretting, though. It's OK. That's how Life is basically, crazy & screwed-up & all that.

To HIM: Y'know wut, I'm just being nice. Don't think of me being too eager to gain your attention & affection again. Remember, you started it. And y'know me - I try to be as plucky & vibrant as I can, especially when I'm reeeeeeeaaaaaaally manic & up for it, especially when it comes to confronting you. As a civil human being, I can only wish you luck now in your endeavors. Sorry if I come on too strong whenever you chance on running into me. It just so happens that I'm extra perky everytime you do. So, there. So long. `Nuff sed.


posted by Andalusia at 8/31/2001 04:57:00 AM


*