Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, July 23, 2001


"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm." --- Colette

That's why despite the crap in this online journal I'm still up for it. Keeping this actually makes me focused on things. Makes me wanna wake up & sit in front of the puter just about everyday babbling trivialities.

Don't get me wrong, though. I basically don't want to make this utterly trashy, but then again, with my current state of being busy yet heavily procrastinating in school, home, & with my torturous mental spiral - this is what you get. A flimsy recollection of the things I've done collectively for the past few days.

I always want to come up with better stuff to say... like give an insightful run-down of the things, events, & encounters with people that have made me reflect on my present life & what I want to do when I get older & finish school. However, with the fatigue, everyday worries, & other inevitable distractions - I can hardly remember how to put everything all in one little neat literary package. Matters like that shouldn't be just transcribed right then & there. Care on how I'm supposed to relate such should be observed. I dunno, but that's how I see it should be.

I hope to present something more palatable after prelims... by that time, I'm halfway through with all the fuss that's keeping me down & edgy ever since school started.

(MOTD) = Stone Temple Pilots - Black Again


posted by Andalusia at 7/23/2001 06:09:00 AM


*