Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, July 20, 2001


So I profess to be a big STP fan. I have all their albums, from my high school anthem miscellany Core to the recent No.4 project. Even though I haven't got any other single item brazenly declaring to the whole wide world to state how much I'm into them (I have a Pearl Jam "ALIVE" keychain though, clipped to my backpack to "designate" my passion for the grunge "lifestyle" - talk about poserlewzer stuff!), I'm still hooked. I think they're the greatest ever. Never mind the other, "kewler" bands around in the industry. I'd do just about anything to see `em live & kickin' ass onstage here in local shores. As in, anything.

My sis excitedly blurted out the news of their new vid & album which was launched last month in the U.S. How come I never heard of it, I wondered out loud to her. I must be this too caught up with everyday affairs. I'm soooo low on sleep lately that even glutaphos isn't working any effect upon me! Anyway, I can hardly wait to find out the developments for myself. I heard the carrier single over NU a few days ago. Who can ever miss Scott Weiland's raspy, searingly engulfing vocals & the trademark STP sound as a whole that the band had impressed on their music? However, I wasn't so sure if it were actually them doing the track, alright. Didn't expect a follow-up to their fourth LP come out so soon.

I have to get my hands on their new dish-out. So on Staind's.

At last, I'm once again overly passionate on something else. Somewhat.


posted by Andalusia at 7/20/2001 03:24:00 AM


*