Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, July 13, 2001


I had a long, LOOOOOOOONG week! Whew!

MONDAY. We were all geared up to go overnight for the following day's feeding program at a public school in a depressed area. It was a yearly affair of our organization, so we had no choice but to get set. It was a fun night anyway, with the gang pepped up with bonding stories. How nice to hear them think highly of me all along, & to let them know how much I regard them as well. I just hope we'd stay this way til we'd all lead separate lives.

I had to brace myself for our very first ever pop quiz in Nihongo in 2 days. Then there was the case study to read in Org Comm & the report to worry about. Then we skipped classes in OCS to have our permits ready for the outreach program. Man, I was tired but excited to join the gang for a day.

TUESDAY. Jim & I only had 2 hours of sleep... I could hardly wait to go to class after the feeding program. I brought some cam film along, worth only 12 shots, though - and 4 PSX fighting game CD's: Rival Schools, Bust-A-Groove 1 & 2, Pocket Fighters. We all left MJ's place to cook at Aljoe's around 5:30, & played video games after helping the latter's mom a bit with preparing stuff for the yummy sopas. I hafta admit I ate a damn lot at Aljoe's (& yeah, his mom's the tops!) - but it sure paid off, cause we were all beat after the gig! My party of five was there, along with a few cohorts: Kamil, Jopie, Gie, & Phen. The grade school kids were oh-so cute! Being nice & happy & stuff. I wish we could have a program like this at least every month. I think I might want to be a teacher there too when I'm all stable enough to do so.

When I got home around lunchtime, I was so stinking & bushed that I got late for film class. The long-overdue assignment that we had was taken into account as a quiz since my classmates failed to pass them that day. It wasn't so bad, except for the fact it was hard racking my brains if I was feeling like I was half-dead. Then I managed to attend our computer fundamentals class, which was totally... @#$%^&@!!! But it was all gewd. I had the time of my life. I was dead tired.

WEDNESDAY. I woke up dazed & confused, with my uniform & the lights still on! Good thing we didn't have any classes again in OCS & PR, & yet the case study in Org Comm was due on the next 2 days. I could die at that moment with my Nihongo test in a matter of hours. With all the luck I have in the world, I've managed to run into my FL professor on our way to recess, & I felt sicker than ever. The test went fairly well... despite my inability to remember the Japanese terms for building, church, & baggage, hehehe. Oh, & not to mention what do itterasshai & dewa mata/ja mata mean. Remind me never to take any test without getting ample sleep beforehand. (Can I go ahead & die now?)

Jammed at Kathz's anyway, with Lyn whoohoo!!! Oh, well. Kathz has all the luck. After their Mandarin class was dissolved, they were required to take Nihongo too. They have this really, really nice prof who not only taught about the language but the culture per se. Friendly, knowledgeable, & approachable, classes under her would surely have fun learning damn FL. *sigh*

THURSDAY. Another tiring, T-I-R-I-N-G day. We had no classes whatsoever but I spent the whole day roaming to & fro the darned campus halls looking for our club advisers & the rest of the gang. I had more permits to secure & lists to make. Fuck. I ate a lot in school & still I was drained of all energy. So when I went home that night I was so sore all over I actually forgot all about the case study we had to present the next day...

FRIDAY. Woke up around 2:30 a.m., after realizing I fell asleep after typing in club documents & missing out on the whole case analysis outline. I reread the case & finally (yeah, FINALLY!) understood the damned write-up. But I wasn't able to finish the 'bloody' outline for the written report... couldn't help but snooze after making & eating breakfast. I missed out on radio production & Org Comm like crazy, & was late for OCS. But it wasn't at all that bad. We finally had PR & realized that the "decision sequence framework" was more like the SWOT analysis outline. Darnit. How clueless can we get?!

For FL we have to memorize all these damn numbers, prepare on a quiz for Wednesday next week, & on Friday review for our graded recitation due on the 23rd. Sheesh. Then a week after that, prelim exams are all out for us. Fuckin a. It's all quite easy; however, I can't help be perplexed with everything.

Bonded with Jim & Aljoe after. Missed Lyn & Kathz. Went home with some of the LIA3 kids. Logged in the "pit" shortly after & up to now I'm still here.

HEHEHE. Liked my litany of events?

posted by Andalusia at 7/13/2001 11:21:00 PM


*