Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, July 08, 2001


FRIDAY. Our prof in PR had to call in sick but he sure did leave an assignment to discuss on Monday. We had no classes basically to make way for the society's official organization's elections... & a Mass was held in honor of 1st Friday. We were at the IMC the whole time; FL classes were postponed, I think.

The whole gang made it to the top 6 positions in the organization... from President to Treasurer. Oh, count in Phen, who became Assistant Treasurer. I became the Secretary for this term - my highest office bagged ever in my entire school life in our home society. I became P.R.O. for 2 years, which I have to admit wasn't much of my priority back then. I had bigger positions & problems at hand, like my presidencies [hahaha] in the Science & English Clubs, as well as the supreme student council. ^-^ Now I'm all out focusing on this baby, my home department society. Too bad we guys couldn't hold a decent victory grouping afterwards; MJ had to leave with her boyfriend. But the rest of us sauntered in McD's, since Charo was hungry to the point of throwing vehement fits on the spot if we didn't bother to join her eat before we all went home.

I stayed at Kathz's... Sean's finally 6 months old, so that means I can now cuddle him in full force ehehe. Marivic was there, & we went home full & hyper.

Too bad at home I had to bear Mom's beratings. Some people just have all the luck, tsk.

posted by Andalusia at 7/08/2001 04:38:00 AM


*