Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, May 26, 2001


Yikes. I've just realized that the game resets for Archmage due on June 1st are only applicable to the Apprentice, Ager Guild, & Ager Non-Guild servers. That means I still have my Blitz Solo, Blitz Guild, & Beta games to worry about. /me gets panicky

Here I am checking out my "country" in Blitz Guild. Looks like my mage's empire totally crushed & I still have my guild affiliations to take care of. I wonder for how long have I been passive with my online playing... as well as for how long will I be immersing myself in this activity. Feels like I'm having a hard time advancing anyway, with all these opposing mages "rampaging" into my "territory" every single day. Sheesh, why ME? Hehehe. Talk about sex appeal online! [j/k] Seriously, looks like I have a WHOLE guild after me. I've been very aggressive during my first 500 turns or so, so I guess that now accounts for my swarming "adoring fans". *snicker* Damn multi-attacking though. ARGH. Too bad the whole point of the game is to attack & conquer. I can only defend myself to keep myself alive for now.

posted by Andalusia at 5/26/2001 12:57:00 PM


*