Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, May 25, 2001


(MOTD) = Sandwich - Twinkle

Funny how my best bud sent me this weird e-card bearing nothing but a depiction of a blue-black night sky with twinkling starlights all over. I kept refreshing the darn page to no avail. It's been 20 minutes since I've been waiting for any other special text or graphics to appear... and funny how I'm playing my favorite {s} song while STARING at the !@#%$^#!@$# window. Dear Kathz, it's hard racking my brains, believe me, for answers as to why you sent me this postcard. With my mind in an utter state of stupor, I give up.

But whoa, this songs rocks. Hell, yes it does. The band could curse me for supporting mp3's but I can attest to being an avid gripstandthrow fan. "Oh no... don't don't you do me... don't don't you do me... again..." In the meantime, muchos gracias to terens for this LSS-causing track. *mWaH* Hehehe.

posted by Andalusia at 5/25/2001 11:52:00 PM


*