Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, May 27, 2001


I dropped by shadowkat's last night for kicks, just wanting to check on her & crap, when it dawned upon me that I'm really not in the mood to socialize personally with just about anyone just yet. I may have been a perfectly lousy house guest... sorry. But with my physical status quo, uh, I just had to pass on the yummy bihon & sweet & sour tilapia. Awww, merci beaucoup anyway.

About her last sms to me saying she misses our bonding sessions here in my bedroom, where we'd stay up really, really late & get to blurt out stuff we couldn't actually speak out up front... awwww. Yeah, I miss having company too. Not to mention the times of sudden food shortage here [of all moments, yikes!] & utter silence downstairs. I like it best when Mom's not home, though. Now that's what you call a true "moment in time", bliss-smothered & all ours for the taking. *sigh*

When I was on my home, funny how these 2 songs played back to back... yeesh. "Make It Real" & "Changes In My Life" isn't what exactly I had in mind to hear. (*groan* ohhhh, another mush attack episode) Having my thoughts sidetracked to the past just doesn't help. I can only feel more keenly the emptiness brought upon by my loss. If it's supposed to be a good thing or not, I have no idea. I certainly don't want to dwell on it any longer either. So on with this stupid post.

Home-wise, life is OK. I'm getting to understand the folks here better; thus, feeling more compelled to be a more "responsible" & diligent daughter/sibling. However, it's just so damn hard to actually keep up with their so-called expectations. (Hmm, I wonder how many times now I've used the word "damn" in all my posts since day 1? Yikes, count in the word "now"...) Bah, whatever. Since I could feel my eyes getting heavier by the minute, I'll cut this short & tell you all about it next time. After all, I have the kitchen yet to clear & my sack to hit.

posted by Andalusia at 5/27/2001 02:07:00 AM


*