Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, May 29, 2001


Ah, finally, I remember today what I was supposed to post yesterday... happy one month to my Drudgery & to kaistah's newfound happiness!! I hope we last until only God knows when. (Wag naman sana hanggang bukas lang! ppnsp) Awww, how time flies by... if it keeps going on like this, I might suddenly wake up only to realize it's the 25th of September, feeling lousy as ever. Ack.

Today is also a very special day... felis cumpleaños, señorita cariñosa shadowkat!! (So my Spanish sucks. You dun hafta rub it in, do ya?) That's why I visited her last weekend, to check on her even for a short while, despite my torpid state of mind & body. So far, I've junked a buncha e-cards on both her primary & secondary inboxes. I also sent her via 426 a trite picture message & a whole buncha other "inspirational" text messages to remind her of what's with this particular Tuesday. There's even an automated alarm set to go off every 10 minutes reminding me today's occasion. I even marked today as a special event in DRND's mailing list, & got a simple conventional greeting card, with that distinctive Abbee touch, ehehe. (Distinctive? Yeah right. Like, corny & wacky & certainly prank-sy! As unbelievably ironical as it may sound, I hardly get mushy with the greeting cards I send. I swear... I RARELY DO. As much as I like getting mushy cards, I send out more of funny, light-spirited, pang-asar stuff, like what I did last Christmas with my e-cards, plus with my highschool best bud Cres whom I haven't heard from in months!) As for something else more creative & less temporal in nature... I'm still racking my brains up to the last minute.
/me includes glutaphos in her next To-Get list

I was laughing my guts out mindlessly in IRC when I received a deluge of several ultra-delayed (and i mean D-LeYd!) sms... among them were of hers, & something hit me right after I got to read `em. Funny... the memories of last year's September 25 countdown were all stashed in some huge, dark, musty chest in my mental recesses . How could it ever slip off my mind when I still have the blue candle in my perpetually cluttered dresser, along with clear flashbacks of what occured during that fateful night? Yikes. Dammit for the nth time. Did you know that that single moment kept me going for the rest of that week? Gawd, you've always made me happy right before my birthday. /me gets sidetracked to September 23, 1999... Wish I remembered to return the gesture. But please, I hope you understand. Oh, forgive me too while you're at it for all the numerous "I hope-you-understand pramis" phrases I've dished out during the whole course of our yet deepening friendship. Fuck my recent weakness. Fuck my recent lifestyle. Fuck my being a poserslackerlewser bud. But someday, I'll repay you. In every way I can think of. My indebtedness to you is so great that I can't even stand to think about myself being a measly worm-like creature compared to... fill in the blanks. Fuck. Geez, that's what I am. One sick fuck. But I love you like it is. Even if at times I wonder YTF are we brought upon by Fate to be "best buds", & I feel drained with all the petty yet complicating melodrama I have to experience with you. I'm so glad to have you in my life. MERCI BEAUCOUP, as gasgas as it goes with our relationship.

(MOTD) = Dido - Thank You

posted by Andalusia at 5/29/2001 05:05:00 AM


*