Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, April 29, 2008


Even if you aren't always emotionally expressive, you are sincerely interested in the well-being of everyone in your life. Today, however, your feelings can be transformed into little actions, which clearly demonstrate what's in your heart. Let the love shine through in all that you do for others.

7 years ago, when I put up this blog. I was hurting from love. Fast forward to 2008, I'm still at a loss for words. Somewhat I'm in love when all I thought I was just in for something trivial but I still wish more that I were dead. & it doesn't help that I'm being advised by the stars to feel this:

Put aside your habit of adjusting to what other people want, be clear about what you desire, for a change, and then go for it.

Maybe I should. ♥ But it's not going to be easy. Maybe I should wait until my shift at work's over. I really need to air out what I'm really feeling. But I really want my personal goals this year to come true, at least with kendo & a stabler job standing & a makeover & a steady tarot gig & more feng shui happiness.

posted by Andalusia at 4/29/2008 02:06:00 AM


*