Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, November 02, 2007


Shanti. Shanti. Shanti.

Divine Mother Kuan Yin,
Please take the soul of Kathleen, my dear departed one,
into the sweetest corner of your mind,
The most tender place in your heart,
That she and I might be comforted.

For now she has gone, and I pray,
Beloved Mother Kuan Yin,
for the strength to remember she has not gone far.

For she is with you and shall remain so forever.
She remains within me, for we are all in you together.

The cord that binds us one to the other
cannot be cut, surely not by death.
For you, dearest Kuan Yin, have bought us together,
and we remain in eternal connection.

There is no power greater than your love.
Death is not your master, nor mine.
These things I believe and ask my heart to register.

I surrender to you Beloved Mother Kuan Yin, my grief.
I surrender to you Beloved Mother Kuan Yin, my pain.
Please take care of your servant Kathleen,
my dear one who has passed.
And please, Divine Mother Kuan Yin, take care of me.

Rest in peace, Kitsune Renata.


Dukkha Ku.

Goddess of the skies,
Please respond to my cries.
Lift me up in your strong arms,
Away from those who seek to harm.
Shield me from that awful rage,
That shall face me day to day.

Help me be strong in what I do,
And help my heart to remain true.
Give me strength to face each day.
And the hardships before me lain.
Let those who I love - love me in return,
And everyday let me learn.
I bid you Kuan Yin my spirit keep,
While I'm awake and asleep.

Please save me from myself.


(MOTD) = Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days

posted by Andalusia at 11/02/2007 10:41:00 AM


*