Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, November 26, 2007


Progress is slow in WarBook, & I don't understand why this is deemed so much more fun than Archmage. Archmage was 10 times better, & I was 100 times stronger there even if I was alone. My request to join the War Sharks alliance is pending at the moment, & I'm getting tired of generals & moguls & mages double my level ransacking my kingdom every now & then while I wait for luck to shine on me so far. Most of my favorite targets are now too weak for me to pillage, & the last one had to join a formidable alliance & so he's now stronger than I am. I found a nice new target, though, & I will send fireballs her way, HAHAHA once I've recharged.

KOL is getting more boring by the minute. It's been a while since I've played. Maybe tomorrow I can start embarking on that Orcs VS Hippies quest to shake up the routine, but I really should be doing more worthwhile things with my time. It's just funny how players would hoard on silly items like Blackfly Chardonnay & pygmy blowguns by the bulk. :)) Go buy more from me, folks! I am so saving up on an astral badger.

(MOTD) = Prodigy - One Love

posted by Andalusia at 11/26/2007 09:52:00 AM


*