Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, August 31, 2007


I'm hoping to score perfect attendance for 2 weeks in a row. Premyo nun eh dress down. So pumapasok ako ng work na halos nakampambahay, as in parang mamumulot lang ng basura sa labas or so. HAHA. Hay buhay. Pero masayang mag-dress down din, & that makes me stand out from the usual slew of people in my industry (as in pare-pareho na itsura, mga suki ng Starbs at yosi monsters). So there. Pero here I am feeling sick AGAIN (tama bang sipunin twice in one month???) & in my pj's & di pa kumakain at nagbibihis. Maigah. But anyway, here's another survey. Sigh. I can't wait for my birthday!

1. Who knows the real you?
- Ako lang, malamang. But the closest people so far would have to be my best friend & the beau.

2. When was the last time you went out?
- Nung Sabado nga.

3. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
- Eh sino pa nga ba? ^^;

4. What song are you listening to?
- Spacehog's In The Meantime.

5. What does it remind you of?
- The good ol' days. Summer.

6. Last movie you watched?
- Hairspray.

7. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
- Taragis, wala! Lahat sila anlalayo na!

8. What CD is in your stereo?
- Wala.

9. Do you drive?
- Yes & no.

10. What did you do yesterday?
- Coughed & sneezed & worked my ass off again & dealt with atrocious food for lunch, as always.

12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
- I should be wearing glasses now, too, pero weh.

13. What's your Dad's middle initial?
- C.

14. Do you trust your friends?
- Not all the time.

15. Who was the last person to call you?
- The beau.

16. What annoys you?
- Marami. Insistent PCMs, traffic jams, sucky weather, other delays, not getting my way, irritating personalities at work/school/whathaveyou, lack of sleep.

17. Would you move to another state/country to be with the one you love?
- ARAY.

18. Next vacation you're going on?
- Sa malayoooo!

19. Do you play any instruments?
- Hindi na.

20. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- Sometimes.

21. Do you want any piercings?
- Not really.

22. Did you ever go to Prom?
- No. Sinubukan ko pa ngang i-boycott wahaha.

23. Last time you went to the mall?
- Last weekend nga.

24. What was the last thing you ate?
- Double cheeseburger.

25. Which of your friends would make the best roommate?
- Ewan ko. I like having my friends around but not all the time, yo. Possibly the beau HAHA or Lynne, even if she claims to be the roommie from hell. Zhy would be the best housekeeper, though.

27.Last thing you purchased?
- Bacchus as usual.

28. Would you stop talking to your friend if they started hooking up with new boy/girl?
- Hell no. Sila yung umiiwas saken.

29. Do people ever spell your name wrongly?
- Yes, & that annoys me, too!

30. When's the last compliment you received?
- Eto, nakakagimbal: what's my beauty secret daw? My skin is so enviable daw kahit dami ko nang peklat na ewan & my stubborn leg hair is growing back & my face is blotched like crazy. My sheer black skirt is a winner, too.

31. Are you watching tv?
- No.

32. What do you find most attractive about the opposite sex?
- Hindi ko rin alam. Baka pheromones lang. Or maybe I'm a frustrated guy at heart din. The beau's not really the typical boy eh, & that's the reason why I like him so much. :D

33. Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
- Tagal na.

34. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- A few weeks ago! Pero it's the trend at work.

posted by Andalusia at 8/31/2007 06:01:00 PM


*