Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, July 24, 2007


I can say that a whole lot of things happened to me ever since my last update here. As in A WHOLE LOT. Work has been taking too much of my time & energy, but somewhat it's paying off, after scoring the highest productivity for April, then 2 Power of One cards (I'll need 4 more, though, sigh), & a higher scorecard grade, hehe, after getting transferred from one unit manager to another. I've also managed to consume half of our yearly alloted sick leaves -- much to my new manager's dismay, perform one supervisor call successfully for a teammate on my last break for that day, take part in our Focus Group to discuss with our head honchos *gasp* how to achieve improved service & efficient performance, & write my mid-year self-appraisal report for next month, even if my signature was required last Saturday at the last minute & I didn't go, thus missing our second team building as well because I was on leave the night before, hehe. I also had new tarot clients, while one of my most loyal fans will be leaving for Canada this weekend. I also paid someone else (some older guy) to read tarot for me & it felt rather freaky, actually, especially upon knowing how parallel our lives were. I'm also on a mission to go spring-cleaning at home, with much help from my kid brother, & I'm about to go insane with the lineup. I'm shifting my attention back to the household pets as well, but how can I simply feed the new pup & the old tomkitten without them fighting to death every now & then? Dammit. But anyway, I'm going to try to see things in a different perspective from now on, & not whine too much about work & the absence of my auld lang syne friends & my decade-long hangups. Since I'm in love with the Rockwell Center all over again, I'm going to get lost there more often, & try to update my blogs more significantly. I'm thinking of getting a new scent, too. If all that doesn't help me feel better, Goddd, I dunno what else will.

Anyway, regarding my KoL misadventures, I've finally defeated the goddamn Naughty Sorceress but I haven't ascended yet (I will once I reach level 19 in a bit) & I still don't have a million Meat in my stash. :( I still can't afford them fancy weapons & clothes & accessories, either. & I think NS13 sucks, as I don't have access to the Palindome anymore. So far, I've survived my wacky clan's Survivor games & I'm madly in love with Chefbot. I'm a KoL lush that way, you know.

(MOTD) = Ne-Yo - Because of You

posted by Andalusia at 7/24/2007 01:20:00 PM


*