Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, May 28, 2007


So what have I been up to? Lessee... I've had 2 sick leaves for this year (but actually got sick thrice, & consecutively, like monthly, at that), no earnings whatsoever, lost a rare Starbucks Yuletide 2006 edition tumbler & my rare blue sturdy hair clip & my Tekken 5 data card with Lili in silver, a gazillion massages, more fine lines & wrinkles, gained 10 lbs. (part of what I lost significantly last year, after trying to kill myself with strength/core training + yogalates), less time to shop for necessities, a chiropractic appointment, 550,000 Meat in KoL & a handful of my favorite booze in coconut shells yay (I just hit level 18 today), a bunch of new acquaintances but still no close confidantes, lovely manicures at the Nail Spa, a haircut or two, a crying jag or so every month because of work, no word from my local Apivita Pedi Care relief gel retailer yet, a yearning for shift dresses & fancy girly baubles for work & weekend nights out, then no energy to update my tarot blog coherently as well as not much sleep to sustain my well-being. But I guess that's just how it is. So is this a good year? I'm still not sure. All I know at this point is that I want some ramen & Haagen-Dazs.

(MOTD) = Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty

posted by Andalusia at 5/28/2007 01:25:00 PM


*