Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, September 04, 2006


My personal training will be all over by Tuesday. Don't ask how I managed to go through all the sessions. It was pure torture, & I'm not sure if it was all worth it. I wasn't able to get a nutritionist to work with me & my trainer during my span, but that's OK. I think I can handle this on my own for now. My weight had been yo-yoing when I PMSed, but I think I'm on my way to purging at least them 30 lbs I gained 5 years ago = since I started this blog. Yay for past demons exorcism. At least I'm having a bit of fun while I'm at this scheme. I've made friends with janitresses & security guards, & I have my best friend working out with me. I'll be doing yoga more often & silly dancing & breathing easily without crazy trainers breathing down my neck. YAY! I'm free!

The verdict? After 2 months of insanity, I still have a potbelly, a double chin, an inability to sleep soundly, then more stretch marks on my biceps & thighs, plus more cravings for dessert. Is that good? You tell me.

posted by Andalusia at 9/04/2006 01:36:00 AM


*