Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, August 02, 2006


Your Rising Sign is Aquarius

You are an interesting mix of introspective and outlandish.
Waving your freak flag high, you really do things your own way.

While you may seem distant,
you care very deeply for humanity.
You just have no tolerance for fools, slackers, or dullards.

And while you're fairly misanthropic, many are drawn to you.
Innovative and clever,
people look to you for new ideas and trends.


That is my ascendant sign in truth. My moon is in Cancer, while my sun of course is in Libra. Hehe, my kid sister had to point that out!

(MOTD) = Hot Hot Heat - Bandages

posted by Andalusia at 8/02/2006 03:03:00 AM


*