Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, August 07, 2006


If my personal training starts this week, I'll be out every Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays. Saturday's going to be a very constant thing for me, with 3 hours devoted to tai chi, kickboxing, & a new Bollywood dance class, haha, to improve my hand-foot coordination, kung may pag-asa pa, & for a better way to do cardio, because the treadmill's too boring & I need to do more than kill myself aboard a Glidex.

This would be my tentative schedule until next month, unless my trainer says otherwise:

TUES

12:00 NN aero (optional)
5:00 PM strength & resistance

THURS

12:00 NN kickboxing (optional)
5:00 PM strength & resistance
7:00 PM hi-lo starter

SAT

8:00 AM tai chi
10:00 AM kickboxing
1:00 PM Nike Rockstar Bollywood

SUN

2:00 PM body balance (optional)
3:00 PM aero
5:00 PM strength & resistance

So that makes it 10 hours a week, yay! I'll probably die before my next birthday, haha. I really should get enough sleep before & after my schedules. That would help me save my sanity & regenerate overall energy. But so far, I'm really feeling better, like I have not much time or patience for negativity. Feeling ko nga lang, my metabolism has gone haywire, as in hyperthrust mode (think WipeOut 3). This isn't all about the battle of the bulge, though. I just want my old mental clarity back, though acquiring a stronger body wouldn't hurt while I'm at it. Anima Sana In Corpore Sano after all.

(MOTD) = Sasha - Xpander

posted by Andalusia at 8/07/2006 01:32:00 AM


*