Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, July 25, 2006


Since I missed out on my tai chi & kickboxing classes last Saturday morning due to aching knees & puyat, then on my yoga & kickboxing classes last night because of the rain, I'm going to catch up on kickboxing & maybe cosmic cycling later this evening. Hopefully I can keep up with the group schedules from now on, pero mukhang nakakabaliw eh. Pero OK lang din, matagal na pala akong baliw LOL. So...

MONDAY

6:30 PM kickboxing
8:40 PM yoga

TUESDAY

5:25 PM kickboxing

I can also opt for a 6PM kickboxing class but I'm avoiding my trainer like the plague for now HAHA especially after what she did to me last week tangina.

WEDNESDAY

6:00 PM body balance (yoga + pilates + tai chi)

I can go iceskating or step on ellipticals beforehand.

THURSDAY

7:40 PM kickboxing

or,

5:25 PM aero

SATURDAY

8:00 AM tai chi
10:00 AM kickboxing

12:00 NN Nike Rockstar
3:15 PM aero (ahaha)
4:15 PM kickboxing (I could skip this naman)

Fridays are, of course, major rest days, especially this coming 28th. ♥

Please note na for entertainment purposes lang ang kickboxing chuva ko; mukhang di ko pa kayang mangjombag ng tao haha. Daganan ko lang naman siguro kalaban ko eh matetepok agad yon. Remind me to get PowerBars today before proceeding. Oh, & a massage, too. Hooray for gift certificates! Maybe ipagpapabukas ko na lang meetup ko with my trainer, pero pwede rin akong magpakamatay ulit this Saturday.

posted by Andalusia at 7/25/2006 05:22:00 AM


*