Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, November 25, 2005


Let's just say I'm pissed because Nigella Lawson was replaced by uptight Kylie Kwong complete with bad accent & blah lines. But despite her penchance for jasmine tea, too much sugar + sea salt, & stuff I won't be caught dead eating like baby octopi or soft-boiled eggs; I like the background music in the show, her clean & careful procedures of cutting up vegetables & spices, as well as her preference for white pepper (amen!) She also uses a lot of interesting stuff such as Chardonnay vinegar. It's just sad, though. The Surreal Gourmet's not as fun to watch anymore without my Forever Summer fix. Though this week's episode is making me dizzy with excitement (& craving, as usual). If my family goes back to the province for the holidays, I'll push through with that long-overdue cookout with friends. Yum. But like what I keep telling Zhy & Rissa, the beach resorts there are more than enough reason for me to reconsider. But why on earth would I pass up the opportunity to enjoy yummy chow & zany company?

(Cross-posed shit. But I'm really serious about that cookout. How about it? I'm excited to bum around all afternoon after gorging on food to the point of coma! Just help me grill them kebabs & we're all set. House parties are awesome, aren't they?)

I hate the way I'd lose sleep over my jurassic issues. I don't get to snail-mail stuff on time, I wake up crabbier, & all these crazy ideas in my head brought upon by a whacked-up body clock are too much to take. Good thing there's The Mooney Suzuki to be entranced with. Hello, New York Girls.

(MOTD) = Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta

posted by Andalusia at 11/25/2005 02:58:00 AM


*