Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSunday, November 27, 2005


Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

OMG who would ever want to show me off when I always look like I've just rolled out of bed & gone homeless? Either he wants to feel superior about himself for finding someone dumb & nene enough to fall for him (but picky & commitment-phobic to begin with), or he simply has bad taste (maybe even bad eyesight :P)

(MOTD) = Matthew Sweet - Sick of Myself

posted by Andalusia at 11/27/2005 04:41:00 AM


*