Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, October 26, 2005


TANGINA NYO ETO ANG LARO!



Stress-relieving yet at the same time adrenaline-pumping.

DAPAT GANYAN ANG OBSESSION! :P

Feeling gwapo ka kahit gerlalu pa ang drama mo in this stellar road rage. No walkthroughs or kaltas sa prize money mo pag nabangga ka to worry about, get to race at your own pace, build your dream car, & make sparks (even your wheels!) FLY as you'd shed concrete & go against the flow, ika nga. This was my last summer addiction, & thanks to my esse's Zhy & Rissa, I'm back on track with my killer pink & gold Dodge SRT4 with silver+black vinyls & hot pink decals+neon, a bronze 1995 McLaren F1 LM, an upgraded red Cuevito, & a shitload of other machines na napanalunan ko along the way. I have half a million $$$ stashed, starting from the last 1K after I made that McLaren purchase ($250K) YESTERDAY, pakshet. I keep seeing them freeways & zoning & shiftings to high gear even in my sleep. I'm on my way to bag that green Lamborghini Murcielago — but first I have to make my left thumb look & feel less sore.

(MOTD) = Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench

posted by Andalusia at 10/26/2005 07:43:00 PM


*