Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wSaturday, December 18, 2004


I never thought I'd feel this again, but I'm feeling like what I've gone through exactly 3 years ago — bummed out (nostalgic, to boot) & alone. The last Christmas that was the most painful for me to go through was spent lurking along U.N. Avenue & Pedro Gil, with all the mocha fraps & Delifrance stuff I could down, despite my significant lack of funds, trying not to think about my state. Sure I've come a long way from all my scatterbrained wretchedness & I can say at least to myself that I've grown up so much, but that doesn't change anything. I still hate my life, all them walang kwentang people I care about, & how the world works in general.

(MOTD) = Creed - One Last Breath

posted by Andalusia at 12/18/2004 02:50:00 AM


*