Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wWednesday, November 17, 2004


I'm still having trouble making a wishlist for the holidays, even if most of the things I'd want are trivial. I find it comforting & disturbing at the same time to realize that the stuff I want for Christmas aren't exactly what I need so desperately to acquire. All the things I ought to have are those what I have to attend to most diligently this year but can't force myself to focus on — like go to school, secure a driver's license/SSS number/passport, & stick to whatever exercise program I'll subject myself to. It's hard being responsible, though. I'd rather think about all the parties & readings I can go to than actually struggle to "grow" fucking "up", yo. Could it be I'm just tired of managing things alone? I can't even go out & watch a movie all by myself anymore. But I'd rather be alone & emo than stuck with the wrong person/crowd. I neeeeeeeeeed HELP, however. I have to snap out of this stupid phase.

Yeah, so all I can do is whine, whine, complain, bicker, whine. But I guess this is better than bottling it all up. I'm about to go crazIER any minute now — & my room is getting more cluttered than ever. Obviously I'm not doing anything about it. I have a whole lot of other shit to do elsewhere, like shop for groceries, cram for a movie marathon, endure a few hours at some salon just because I can, meet up with other blog buddies, mail greeting cards, & pick up the goddamn dry-cleaning. Wish me luck, I have to do ALL of that TODAY. :/

Some of the indispensable things I could use, though, from my pending wishlist would be pots & jars of my favorite body scrub, new cozy bedsheets (preferably in pink), black ballet flats that fit, & an all-expense paid trip to the Bermuda Triangle. Ooh.

(MOTD) = Staind - Home

posted by Andalusia at 11/17/2004 05:59:00 AM


*