Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wFriday, July 16, 2004


I'm making myself sick with cheesecake I bought a few hours ago. I've no idea how I'm going to shed the extra pounds I gained during the past few weeks before my PMS was supposed to end. Maybe I'm still PMSing. Pathetic.

In other news, Zatoichi will be shown again until the 27th of this month, I think. I'm hoping my sister & I will get to see Beautiful Washing Machine & Floating Landscape before Cinemanila finally comes to a close.

It's someone's birthday today, I've just eerily remembered... after quite some time of not thinking about the person in question. Oh, well, why can't some psychic ties be completely severed? Take note NOT from my end.


(MOTD) = Ambulance - Primitive (The Way I Treat You)

posted by Andalusia at 7/16/2004 01:21:00 AM


*