Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wTuesday, June 29, 2004


I know I'll miss all the times spent on driving around (including getting lost & cranking up the volume while listening to our staple radio station), duelling in arcades to death, ordering personal servings good for two or more, losing sleep while letting the other catch up, guzzling green tea fraps more than twice a week, watching late-night Destructicon movies & small rock gigs, taking palpak pictures, & being on guard for surprise affectionate gestures (& looking pretty stupid to boot) by the time I'll get to sleep everything off sometime before the next Imbolc. I wonder how I'll fare out by then.

I think I should blame this year's supposed wonderful Midsummer gone haywire to the blasted sudden Venus retrograde, which fortunately ends TODAY. The weather doesn't look good, though, unless I'll be up for a storm later in the afternoon.

Anyway, it was nice of AJ of letting us kick back & chill out with bubblegum-flavored lambanog (haha) & rounds of gin rummy & poker for dimwits (like me) last weekend. I wanted to stay longer pero haaaaaaayyy. I'd look up Go Fish again, & this other card game I loved tripping on in high school.


(MOTD) = Fountains of Wayne - Hey Julie

posted by Andalusia at 6/29/2004 03:31:00 AM


*