Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, October 06, 2003


I was so tired from yesterday afternoon's trip to Kathz's, but yeah, had fun. Well, somewhat. Was too tired when I got back home that I failed to enjoy my mom's special arroz valenciana for dinner. I'm having it for breakfast now, though! Anyway, as long as I was able to show Kathz I'll go to great lengths to help her out, even if in the end she'll have to manage all the trouble all by herself. I was late by an hour or so, but had fun. Finally returned her Antitrust VCD & lent her my fave Hero. You'll also never guess what she decided to give me on my birthday — a funky vintage-style lantern, hahaha, reminiscent of, hmm, let's see, Harry Potter movies. Makes me nervously think about so what dungeon am I going to descend to soon, & what for. But I love it, & what it signifies... awww.


(MOTD) = Bush - Little Things

posted by Andalusia at 10/06/2003 06:56:00 AM


*