Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, July 21, 2003


Junk e-mail is awesome sometimes! HEHE.


When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid.

It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself
to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of
what they think I "should" be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it !!! ^_^


(MOTD) = Beyonce Knowles featuring Jay-Z - Crazy In Love

posted by Andalusia at 7/21/2003 11:24:00 PM


*