Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, March 17, 2003


All I'm ever up to lately is eating, aside from my new pet kitten Sophie. I just made carbonara & orange juice earlier, & man am I stuffed. Last night I had a bar of Firklover that shadowkat gave me, then we both ate a few spoonfuls of sinful leche flan, nido soup with mushroom, lasagna, & macaroni salad at Malen's. Eh when I got home I had lumpia shanghai & beef yakisoba. A few days ago I was tripping on cereal & chocolate syrup, potato chips & Hershey's Nuggets. Sarap pa ng pork sinigang & beef with ampalaya ni Ma. Didn't eat much of her adobo for lunch kanina, though. Hay, after sometime of pig-out decline, eto na, bingeing na naman. The pizza crepes & sundaes at this ice cream parlor-cum-coffee shop in my locale are delightfully gewd. Ayoko naaaaaaaa.

posted by Andalusia at 3/17/2003 12:03:00 AM


*