Drudgery

wDrudgery
hold me closer,
let me be...
hold me closer,
let me go away...

BUT WHO AM I?


wArchives:


-- HOME --


wpeople are people

shipwrecked
fidget and murmur
flown into the night
undoubtedly a girl
ct suicide
aruchi queen
call it pointless
10:24
in between panels
nowhereville
screwed up li'l angel
shoot me up, baby!
it takes two to tango
ScorpionSyrup
tambucho tales
mad cow
urban dreamer
bliss personified!
GX Superstar






This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?
wMonday, January 20, 2003


A lot of things happened in a span of a week or so. Actually, for the past 3. It's a shame I couldn't just blog about it. Most of my experiences entailed tarot readings I've done for other people. What psyches me out the most is that I've met a lot of new people in the process & I'm glad I was able to be in touch with their lives, but it was weird how they were all looking for answers that focused on asserting themselves & knowing what they really want in life, all in line with getting in sync again with spirituality. Hehe, heavy stuff, eh? It's actually scaring me how I'd rake in satisfied feedback, to think I'm such a dork in person. What's more, I've just been invited to get into it real publicly. Uh, seriously? Everything's beginning to be very overwhelming. The fact that this blog's sounding more & more like a tarot e-journal is... crazy.

But still, I would wish to have the Sacred Rose deck. Bad. Maybe even the Fantastical. I've changed my mind about Haindl.



Though first I have to find a nice real box to keep my present decks in. I had to discard the first antique one that was given to me as a gift last weekend, because I've realized it wasn't meant to be mine to own in the first place.

Anyway, I'm glad that because of cartomancy, I was able to become less scatterbrained — thus more attuned to the things & people around me.

posted by Andalusia at 1/20/2003 07:15:00 PM


*